Prices & Info: Family | Children | Individuals | Senior | Corporate | Fine Art
**A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:**
* Your session is not sold to you as an hourly service. The time estimations given are for planning purposes, only. Oftentimes, we're able to complete the number of shots needed to yield the respective number of proofs your session provides before the time limit expires on your session. I'm not obligated to provide you with a particular length of time on our shoot- only a particular amount of edited proofs.
* I complete all sessions in order of when they were booked. I'm unable to guarantee a specific gallery delivery date unless a rush order is placed. You may request a rush on your portraits for an additional fee of $25, paid in advance.
* I do not offer digital copies of your photos (CD, memory card, jump drive, etc.) I make no exceptions, so please consider this when booking a session with me.
* All current or honorably discharged service members and/or members of law enforcement, fire departments, or first responders: Please enjoy a 15% discount on all services and prints in appreciation of your dedication to our country and communities. Proper credentials will be requested.
* Be sure to click the FAQs link, above, for important details about my services, and contact me with any questions I can answer for you. There is no such thing as a dumb question. If there's something you aren't sure of, just ask. You're not just spending your money with me, you're also spending your time; so it's very important to me that you are making an educated decision when booking. Seriously, you're not going to bother me. Just ask!
I want your sessions to be as personalized as possible, so I never use generic studio props. You're encouraged to bring anything you'd like to your session. Toys, books, blankies, or even small furniture will comfort your child while also personalizing your shoot. Choose from any of the sessions above, or if your child is age 3 or younger, you may opt to "split" the Deluxe Session. This divides your appointment into (3) smaller sessions, so you can follow the advancement of your child throughout the year. The full session fee of $125 is due at the beginning of your first split-session appointment, and still includes a print credit and everything listed in the description above. Please visit the FAQs tab at the top of the page for important info about my photo sessions.
Keepsake Art is a great way to memorialize someone, or to commemorate a milestone. Whether it's Grandma's favorite rose bush, your childhood home, or your son's newly issued dog tags, an heirloom-quality artistic rendering will keep those good memories close by. Your Keepsake photos are never made available for sale to anyone else.